Digimatic Indicator with Peak Value Hold Type
We are supplier & trader of Digimatic Indicator with Peak Value Hold Type
- With max./min. value holding function model of the ID-C Series Digimatic Indicators.
- The maximum, minimum, or runout value can be displayed during measurement.
- GO/±NG judgment is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances for max., min. and runout values.
- High speed sampling ratio of 50 times/s.
- Employing the ABSOLUTE linear encoder, the Signal ID-C always displays the spindle “Absolute Position” from the origin at power-on.
- Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
- Resolution: 0.001mm, .00005”/0.001mm or .0001”/0.001mm
- Display: LCD
- Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance type linear encoder
- Max. response speed: Unlimited
- The end of the main scale is hook-shaped to allow depth and thickness measurements of a projected portion or
- lip in a hole, in addition to standard depth measurement
- With fine adjustment models are available.
- Optional wider extension base are available.Measuring force: 1.5N or less
- Battery: SR44 (2 pcs.), 938882
- Battery life: Approx. 800 – 1300 hours under normal use
- Dust/Water protection level: IP42
- Origin-set/Preset, Zeroset, GO/±NG judgment, Max/Min/Runout value holding, Counting direction switching, Power
- ON/OFF, Data output,inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only)
- Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error, Over-flow error, Tolerance limit setting error