We are distributor & trader of Combustion Square.
- Three measuring heads are attached to the stainless steel rule (blade),allowing versatile measurements on various types of workpieces.
- The measuring heads are hardened.
- Economy sets not including a protractor head are also available.
- Square head: Used to set the rule at 90 degrees or 45degrees to an edge of a workpiece.
- Center head: Used to locate centers of round workpieces
- Protractor head: Used to set the rule at a desired angle to an edge of a workpiece. Also used for measuring angles