Precision Grinding Vice
- All Vice surfaces are precision ground.
- The movable jaw is slightly narrow than the base enabling the vices to be used on either sides in addition to the base.
- Clamping and releasing is through a threaded spindle with precision cut square threads for smooth operation.
- Vice spindle moves in a specially designed gun metal bush which reduces wear thus enhancing the life of the vice.
- Fix Jaw side threaded for clamp support 5/16″BSW.
- These are available in two models.
- Used in tool manufacturing, on grinding, milling, and jig boring machines for measurement an inspection work and in anufacturing processes that require highest standards of clamping acuracy.
Construction 771 :
- Manufactured from Selected Carbon Steel, these soild one piece vices are fully hardened (45-50 HRC) and tempered to ensure stability and durability.
- Parallelism : 0.015 max (15 Microns)
- Perpendicularity : 0.015 max (15 Microns)
Construction 771T :
- Manufactured from Tool Steel Body, these soild one piece vices are fully hardened (52-60 HRC) and tempered to ensure stability and durability.