Digimatic Indicator with Back Lit LCD Screen
We are distributor & trader of Digimatic Indicator with Back Lit LCD Screen.
- With the ABSOLUTE Linear Encoder technology, once the measurement reference point has been preset it will not be lost when the power is turned on.
- GO/±NG judgment is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances. If a judgment result is out of tolerance, the display backlighting changes from green to red, so tolerance judgment can be made at a glance.
- An analog bar indicator has been integrated to handle upper/lower limit approaching and zero approaching. It enhances the ease of operation in the same manner as a dial indicator. The display range of the analog bar can be changed.
- Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
- Resolution: 0.01mm/0.001mm or .00005”/.0001”/.0005”/.001”/0.001mm/0.01mm
- Display: LCD
- Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance type linear encoder
- Max. response speed: Unlimited
- Measuring force: 1.8N/2.3N* or less (*50mm range models)
- Power supply: 9V DC (via AC adaptor)
- Origin-set/Preset, Zeroset, GO/±NG judgment, Max/Min value hold, Runout measurement, Resolution switching, Counting direction switching, Power ON/OFF, Data output, inch/mm.
- conversion (on inch/metric models only).
- Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error, Over-flow error, Tolerance limit setting error.
- 06AEG180JA: AC Adapter 120v
- 137693: Lifting Lever